The purpose of the Dragon Football Booster Club Fund is to enhance the student experience and strengthen the Gretna community through financial and volunteer support by promoting cooperation and inspiration to help build and maintain the football program sponsored by Gretna High School. All funds collected will be used for the administration of the organization and promotion of the football program.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Designated Expendable Funds
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Sarpy County Sheriff's Foundation Fund (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.