The purpose of the fund is to support the current and future needs of veterans of the U.S. Miliary forces residing in the State of Iowa, which may include, but is not limited to, purchasing furniture, food, renting storage units, maintaining vehicle expenses, fuel and reimbursement of business expenses and mileage.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Designated Expendable Funds
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Sarpy County Sheriff's Foundation Fund (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.