The 14th Hour Foundation Fund supports individuals and their immediate family that served to protect the American Homeland. The American Homeland extends to federal agencies and departments that preserve and secure human lives within and outside the United States of America. This fund also will support charitable organizations that promote awareness of the same.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- BCF 6th Annual Husker Nation Celebration 2018
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Titan Defenders Booster Club Membership
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.