Gretna HomeTown Heroes Fund raises funds for purchasing and displaying American Flags and HomeTown Hero Banners to honor current and former Service Men and Women from the Gretna Area; supporting Veteran Education programs including, without limitation, providing speakers and materials to local public schools in the Gretna School District, supporting traveling educational programs such as the travelling Vietnam War Veterans Memorial. Support of current and former Service Men and Women located in the Gretna community.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- BCF 6th Annual Husker Nation Celebration 2018
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Titan Defenders Booster Club Membership
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.