The Healthy Sarpy and Cass County Fund supports the current and future needs of the following programs: Tobacco Cessation, Prevention of Binge Drinking, Healthy Families, Promotion of Physical Activity, Healthy Food Choices and any other health-related programs/presentations developed in the future.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Designated Expendable Funds
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Sarpy County Sheriff's Foundation Fund (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.