Little Giants Fund provides a voice for those individuals diagnosed with rare forms of Dwarfisms; supports research, studies and experimental testing that offer life-saving hope; connects those who are affected with rare forms of Dwarfisms with each other and provides vital information and news that can strengthen our fight; enhances awareness of rare Dwarfisms among the public, private, government, and health insurance parties; and educates the medical community about Schimke and other rare forms of Dwarfisms to reduce the incidence of misdiagnosis.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- BCF 6th Annual Husker Nation Celebration 2018
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Titan Defenders Booster Club Membership
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.