The purpose of the Fund is to encourage, solicit, receive and use charitable contributions in support of the current and future needs of transitioning homeless individuals. We collect furnishings, clothing, food, bicycles, etc to support the homeless as they transition off the streets. Our monthly expenses go toward picking up and storing the items as we collect them, repairing of bicycles for transportation, and helping individuals as they transition off the streets and into apartments, preparing meals and providing breakfast to those in need.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- BCF 6th Annual Husker Nation Celebration 2018
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Titan Defenders Booster Club Membership
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.