The Paws for Justice Fund supports the current and future needs of Paws for Justice. The fund is formed to assist in the acquisition of service dogs training as facility dogs involved in the criminal justice system helping victims and witnesses as they work through the court process and pretrial procedures. The recounting of traumatic experience can be greatly assisted by a dog training as a facility dog. Disbursements from the fund may include, but are not limited to, travel costs for handler’s training, education, maintenance and replacement costs of retiring canine along with support of local and regional training meetings and symposiums. Grants from this fund may be awarded to support community outreach and public education as part of the operation of the criminal justice system.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Designated Expendable Funds
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Sarpy County Sheriff's Foundation Fund (an Affiliated Fund of MCF)
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.