The Laurel Hill Cemetery Association Maintenance Fund is for the perpetual care of the Laurel Hill Cemetery, located at approximately 21st and Polk Street in Omaha, Nebraska, which may include the specific care of the lots, the maintenance, repair or replacement of the fence surrounding Laurel Hill Cemetery, the roads within the cemetery, maintenance of grass, trees, retaining walls and any such other cemetery purposes as prescribed by the Laurel Hill Cemetery Association.
- Midlands Community Foundation Fund
- General Fund
- Designated Endowed Funds
- Designated Expendable Funds
- Donor Advised Funds
- Field of Interest Funds
- Scholarship Funds
- Bellevue Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- BCF 6th Annual Husker Nation Celebration 2018
- Gretna Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- GCF Designated Endowed Funds
- GCF Designated Expendable Funds
- GCF Field of Interest Funds
- GCF Donor Advised Funds
- GCF Scholarship Funds
- Louisville Area Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- LAF Donor Advised Funds
- Springfield Community Foundation Fund (MCF Affiliated Fund)
- Titan Defenders Booster Club Membership
- All Funds
The Foundation's Focus...
The focus of Midlands Community Foundation is to assist with community development by improving and enhancing the quality of life for the residents of Sarpy and Cass counties.